Peanut allergy is the most common food allergy in the United States, affecting millions of Americans. Peanut allergy is also the most common cause of fatal food-related anaphylaxis due to its high prevalence in the population and the widespread use of peanut derived products as filler in many packaged foods.
Meridian is now enrolling adolescents and adults with peanut allergies for a study of an investigational product for the condition.
- Must be age 16-55
- Must be diagnosed with or have a documented history of peanut allergy
- Must have a documented history of non-severe anaphylaxis to peanuts, including mild wheezing or dyspnea without hypoxia
- Must be on a peanut-free diet with no suspected exposure to peanuts for at least 14 days
- Must NOT have received a live vaccine in the last 28 days, nor a subunit vaccine within the last 14 days
- Will receive payment for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.