Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. Symptoms can be similar to a cold, and may include runny nose, sore throat, cough, and headache. RSV can lead to serious conditions like pneumonia, especially for people age 65+.
Meridian is now conducting a clinical research study for an investigational RSV vaccination co-administered in a single injection with an approved influenza vaccine. This is a placebo-controlled study — some participants may only receive an approved seasonal flu vaccine.
- Must be age 65+
- Will receive either 1) an investigational RSV vaccine and approved flu vaccine or 2) a placebo and approved flu vaccine
- Cannot have already received a seasonal flu vaccine for the current year’s flu season
- Will receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (Rockville, MD), (712) 639-6200 (Grand Island & Norfolk, NE) or (402) 934-7563 (Lincoln & Omaha, NE).
Submit your information
- Rockville: Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Rd. Ste 101, Rockville, MD 20854
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.