Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and human metapneumovirus (hMPV) are common viruses that can cause respiratory infections, especially in infants, children, seniors and immunocompromised people. Meridian is conducting a clinical trial for a combined investigational (experimental) vaccine for RSV and hMPV.
- Must be age 60 to 75
- Must NOT have previously received any investigational RSV or hMPV vaccine
- Must NOT have had a severe RSV or hMPV infection within the past year
- Must NOT have received another inactivated vaccine, including a flu vaccine, within the past 14 days, or any live virus vaccine within the past 30 days
- Will receive 1 dose of the combined experimental vaccine for RSV and hMPV, or a placebo, at no cost
- Will receive reasonable compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Submit your information
Meridian Clinical Research
3319 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.