Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. Symptoms can be similar to a cold, and may include runny nose, sore throat, cough, and headache. RSV can lead to serious conditions like pneumonia, especially for people age 60 and older.
While there is currently no approved vaccination to prevent RSV illnesses, scientists are researching an investigational vaccine in this study.
- Must be aged 60 and older
- Will receive compensation for study-related time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (GA & NY), (712) 639-6200 (IA & Norfolk, NE) or (402) 934-7563 (Omaha, NE).
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.