Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. Symptoms can be similar to a cold, and may include runny nose, sore throat, cough, and headache. RSV can lead to serious conditions like pneumonia, especially for children and seniors.
While there is currently no approved vaccination to prevent RSV illnesses, scientists are researching an investigational mRNA vaccine.
Must be a woman age 18 to 40 OR a child age 12 to 59 months
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You also can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
- Macon: Meridian Clinical Research, 5300 Bowman Road., Macon, GA 31210
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, Nebraska 68803
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Ste 204, Hastings, NE 68901
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N. 13th St., Ste 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N. 107th St., Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front St., Binghamton, NY 13901
- Charleston: Meridian Clinical Research, 1871 Savage Road, Charleston, SC 29407
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.