Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. Symptoms can be similar to a cold, and may include runny nose, sore throat, cough, and headache. RSV can lead to serious conditions like pneumonia, especially for children and seniors.
Researchers are now studying vaccines intended to prevent the spread of RSV. Help stop the spread of this dangerous and prevalent virus — join an RSV vaccine study at Meridian. Eligible participants will receive compensation for study-related time and travel. Health insurance is not needed to join.
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about open studies. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if a study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist by calling:
- (912) 623-2240 (GA, MD, NY, VA)
- (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City, IA + Grand Island & Norfolk, NE)
- (402) 934-7563 (Lincoln & Omaha, NE + Cincinnati, OH)
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106
- Rockville: 1201 Seven Locks Rd. Ste 101, Rockville, MD 20854
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, Nebraska 68803
- Lincoln: 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N. 13th St., Ste 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N. 107th St., Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front St., Binghamton, NY 13901
- Endwell: 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- Cincinnati - Mt. Auburn: 2230 Auburn Avenue, Level B, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Cincinnati - Springdale: 375 Glensprings Drive 2nd Flr, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Portsmouth: 3235 Academy Ave., Suite 101, Portsmouth, VA, 23703
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.