Leading investigators with specialized expertise
Meridian supports clinical studies across major therapeutic areas. As a forerunner in large vaccine trials and research involving sensitive patient populations (e.g., pediatrics, neurology, urology), Meridian is equipped to support complex research programs.
Meridian's principal investigators are sought after in their fields to the extent that they are asked to assist Sponsors and CROs with protocol design. This expertise, paired with Meridian’s fully-equipped and staffed research sites, facilitates fast, high-quality acquisition, analysis, and provision of data.
When outcomes depend on the therapeutic expertise of your studies investigative staff, Meridian is the partner of choice.
Therapeutic and specialty population expertise
Areas of therapeutic excellence
An expansive site network and proprietary patient database
Meridian maintains proprietary patient databases and leverages research and physician practice databases to provide direct access to potential study participants.
Meridian is also the largest member of Platinum Research Network, which provides access to more than 40 million patients globally. Due to the strategic footprint of this site network, Meridian studies often serve as an additional care option for patients currently seeking treatment for conditions.
Geographically and demographically diverse, Meridian’s network enables prompt access to a viable study infrastructure.
A robust, versatile clinical infrastructure
Meridian's dedicated research and embedded site network is built to quickly actualize trials and scale operations when necessary. Every site is supported by one of Meridian's dedicated recruitment and follow-up contact centers.
Meridian can align with your central IRB or central laboratory. Beyond accommodating the soft infrastructure required to support your study, Meridian can also integrate new or unique technologies or treatment approaches to run specialized studies.
- Payment/stipend technologies
- Complion for eRegulatory
- EMR/EHR where available
- Clinical Conductor CTMS for research database
- Alignment with your central IRB or laboratory
- Same day collection/shipping capability
- CLIA-certified laboratories
- IATA-certified staff
- GCP-trained physicians and staff at every site
- Refrigerators, -2°C fridge-freezers, -70°C freezers; dry ice access
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- 24 hour recordable temperature devices
- PBMC processing capabilities
- Surgical equipment
- Locked/controlled access storage areas
- Fully equipped emergency kit, oxygen, and automated external defibrillator (AED)