mRNA vaccine technology has become a promising area of vaccine research and development — Meridian is now seeking participants for an investigational COVID-19 vaccination. The investigational mRNA vaccine being studied is currently approved for use in adults age 18+. This study is intended to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the investigational vaccine in adolescents.
- Must be age 12 to 17
- Can NOT have had COVID-19 or close contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 within the past TWO weeks
- Can NOT have received any other vaccine within the past 28 days
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (Omaha), (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City, Norfolk and Hastings) or (912) 623-2240 (Binghamton, Charleston, Macon and Portsmouth).
Submit your information
- Macon: Meridian Clinical Research, 5300 Bowman Rd., Macon, GA 31210
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Suite 104, Hastings, NE 68901
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 3400 W Norfolk Avenue, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- Charleston: Meridian Clinical Research, 1871 Savage Road, Charleston, SC 29407
- Portsmouth: Meridian Clinical Research, 3235 Academy Ave., Suite 300, Portsmouth, VA 23703
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.