The goal of this study is to assess the investigational medication’s safety, tolerability, and its effect on bone mineral density (BMD) in comparison with people who do NOT use hormonal contraceptive methods. Meridian is now seeking participants for this clinical trial of an oral contraceptive (birth control) medication.
- Must be female with regular menstrual cycles (postmenarcheal for at least two years and premenopausal) aged 14 to 45
- Will have the option to choose between the trial medication or non-hormonal contraceptive methods
- Must NOT have used a hormonal contraceptive within the past 3 months, or an injectable or implantable hormonal contraceptive in the past 6 months
- Must not desire a pregnancy
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200.
Submit your information
Meridian Clinical Research
3400 W Norfolk Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.