Keith Vrbicky, MD
Dr. Vribicky has served as a Meridian principal investigator since 2013. As a highly-respected physician in his region, Dr. Vrbicky also oversees internal medicine clinical trials.
- Delivered more than 12,000 babies.
- Frequent contributor to prestigious publications; co-author of the book Menopause Maze (2006).
- Welcomed by U.S. Congressman Jeff Fortenberry to address the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights and International Operations.
- Maintains a faculty appointment at both Creighton University and the University of Nebraska Medical Center; was recognized for his service at the President’s Convocation at Creighton University and received the 25-Year Faculty Service Award.
- Named Faith Regional’s 2018 Physician of the Year.
- Graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine; performed residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals.
Dhruv Agneshwar, MD
Dr. Agneshwar established Santé Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare in 2006. The practice is now a premier comprehensive women’s healthcare clinic in the southern tier of New York.
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Attended medical school at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Completed a residency at SUNY Health Science Center in Brooklyn, NY, and a fellowship at Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn, NY